Equity First Realty is opening a new South Florida real estate office in West Palm Beach, and our team is definitely excited about the new location. How could we not be? After all, it means we’re growing as a company – and with our new office, we’ll be in an even better position to continue acquiring and selling the best real estate in Florida. But while it’s easy for our team to get caught up in the excitement, we aren’t the only ones who will benefit from the change. Savvy investors from all over the globe can profit from investing in South Florida real estate. Our excitement about Sunshine State realty is contagious, and while we can think of more than 5 reasons for all the buzz, here’s a start:
5. Florida Foreclosures – South Florida foreclosures offer some of the best investment opportunities in the U.S. Why? Not only can they be bought for rock-bottom prices, but their quality is unusually high. Most of these properties require less than $5,000 in repairs, and that means that they can be transformed into dream homes quickly, easily, and at a low cost to you. When you pay far less to purchase your properties and when you don’t have to completely overhaul them before you rent or sell, the money-saving benefits are clear.
4. Properties Rent Fast – Real estate in Florida is special for another reason – it rents fast. This is mainly because Florida families were hit hard by the recession. Some of them lost their homes to foreclosure, and many would-be buyers were forced to delay their dreams of home ownership until their financial situations improved. While it’s a regrettable situation for many families, it gives investors a clear advantage. Here in the Sunshine State, single-family homes are in high demand, and quality properties don’t sit vacant for long. This means that when you purchase South Florida real estate and then give it some TLC and put it back on the market, you can expect to begin earning passive income in as little as two weeks.
3. Higher Rental Rates – That heightened demand for rental homes does more than just help your South Florida real estate property rent faster – it helps you earn more. In a high-demand area, a property can rent for twice as much as it would elsewhere, and that means you’ll be earning hundreds of additional dollars in passive income every month. When you add this advantage to the low cost of purchasing and rehabbing most South Florida foreclosures, the savings, and the profits, stack up.
2. Management On-Site – Do you live in Seattle? New York? California? Or are you an international investor hailing from as far away as China or Australia? Whatever the case may be, you can’t just hop into your hovercraft and speed over to West Palm Beach every time a pipe bursts or a tenant must be screened. Equity First works with a team of experienced property managers who can respond to property needs quickly and professionally, and that’s good news for investors who aren’t local. When you let Equity First handle your on-site management needs, you can reap the rewards of South Florida real estate no matter where you live.
1. High Resale Value – Whether you’re into house flipping or the buy and hold strategy, South Florida real estate offers a higher resale value than what you’ll find in other markets. Here, low foreclosure costs and simple rehabs make house flipping fast and profitable, and when you rent out a property for years or even decades, passive income isn’t your only reward. As the market improves, South Florida real estate will continue to appreciate in value. Whatever your strategy, real estate in South Florida offers a clear profit advantage.
Yes, the Equity First Realty team is excited to open our new West Palm Beach office, but there’s no reason for us to keep that excitement to ourselves. Hopefully these points have helped you understand exactly why we’re so happy to have a front seat for all the best deals South Florida real estate has to offer. But if you live far from the Sunshine State, don’t despair – we’ll work with you to help you purchase and profit from real estate in Florida. Call us today to learn more about all of our South Florida properties.